diumenge, 3 de març del 2013

My oral presentation

My oral presentation was about my reserch project of observation and investigation of marine animals in Cap de Creus.
I think that I made my oral presentation good. It's true that some things can be better I think that although I was very nervious because I spoke in front of people and it wasn't in my matternal language I was good.
My power point I believe it's very beautiful, interesting and organized. It's the same power point that I used in my oral presentation of the reserch project, because I considere I did it fantastic.
The pronunciation was wonderful but my voice trembled.
Now I have seen it many times and I have corrected the mistakes, so the next time I explain this project I will do better.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada