dissabte, 2 de març del 2013

My new friend

One day, teacher said that a new boy from another country came here, in our school. I was very happy, I would like know him as fast as it was possible.  We had heard that his name was Karsten. The desk next to me was empty and I knew he would probably sit there. I would like it.
 
When I went to school on Monday morning, I quickly hung my coat up and went to my desk. There was the new boy.
He was fantastic. He was happy and intelligent. He came from Rusian and he spoke English, French, Spanish and Rusian. He liked sciences like to me. Classes started and I found out that he was excellent at maths. He even helped me with one or two of the problems.  He helped everybody with the homeworks. He was incredible.

I knew we were going to be great friends.
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada