diumenge, 3 de març del 2013

My normal life

Do you know me?
 
I'm Èlia Carreras López. I'm 17 years old. I was born in Figueres, but now we are living in Castelló d'Empúries. It's a nice place for living because there are the beach, the boats, good people and some places to go or to visit. I attend a high school in Castelló d'Empuries, called IES Castelló d'Empuries. I wake up very early in the morning, it's very hard for me. Before go to school I prepare a good breakfast and I have a hot shower and finally to get dressed.
 
My favourite subject, I think it's biology, because I like nature and animals. Next year, I will stay in the University. I would like to be a vet. I love animals and I decided to do it when I was younger. I wish that my dream becomes a reality.
 
I have got one brother, his name is Marc. She plays football and only he likes this. My brother is a very good student. He is a very kind boy.
My brother and me always have dinner with our parents and we help at home. My brother helps to my father with the mechanic's things and I help to my mother with the house's things.
 
When the weather is fine, I go with my family to the beach by bycicle or I meet with my friends or I do some fun thing.
 
I know that my family and my friends are the best and I am nothing without them.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada