diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

My joke

Yesterday, in the english classroom was very funny. Because teacher said our that we searched a joke and then we explained it in the class.

Tiziana start with her joke and after Homa so all people of my class explained his joke.

In my view any joke destacated but all jokes was funny or a little funny.

My joke was a little funny. When I had my turn I didn't know what joke I explained, because I had two jokes.

My first joke for tried was this: 

- Mum, mum, in school everybody tells me that I'm confused!
- Hey, kid, this is not your house... you live opposite the street!

And my second joke was this:

A man walks into a bar one day and asks:
- Does anyone here own that rottweiler outside?
- Yeah, I do!- a biker says, standing up. - What about it?
- Well, I think my chihuahua just killed him...
- What are you talking about?- the biker says, disbelievingly. - How could your little runt kill my rottweiler?
- Well, it seems he got stuck in your dog's throat!

Finally I tried for the second joke because my first joke Homa explaines before me the same joke.
For that reason I explained to my friends the second joke. This joke is very curious in the first moment and last people laught a lot.

I hope that you like it!

1 comentari:

  1. hahahah i laugh a lot ,specialy a lot by the first one , there are a lot like them but i difrent form , what more the second was also funny but for those who have problems by the understanding at the end they will have problems hahaha but in fact it is good and funny

    ResponElimina