diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

Dreams are magic


Do you believe that the dreams become reality? Do you think they are moments you have lived in the past?
I think so.

There are too dreams about moments you should like to live.
Really, the world of the dreams is very stranger.
A lot of them, are a mix between things you have made, people you have known and desires you have in your life. 

Some nights you dream, anothers nights no. Why? I don't know.

When I dream I can live wonderful moments and another terrorifics. I like when in my dreams I'm flying and so I can see all over. I like too when I'm running very fast and nobody can catch me.
Oh!!!
It's fantastic. It looks like real. But, what's the mean of the dreams?
Many people have written books about this, but I'm not sure that it's true.

I prefer think that the dreams are a magic reality.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada