diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

My favourite sport

My favourite sport is rhythmic gymnastics, because I have done this sport since I was 10 years old. To me it is a very elegant and physical sport. I have done it since I was 6 years old. And this year I'm finishing because I think that I'm very old to do it. I'm finishing very happily and I meet it, but now I am going to start new things.

Another favourite sport for me is football because in my house football is the best sport. It is very competitive and hurt. 
My brother plays football a lot in the house, with a group in the school and with his team. My boyfriend plays football too. My dad likes football but he never plays it. My mother has always liked football. When she was little, she went with my grandfather to the Camp Nou.


These are my favourite sports at the moment.

1 comentari:

  1. its a pitti that elia stoped to do this sport because it is a elegant sport and they need to be very flexibel and a lot of ore thing to be abel for this sport, and the part of the football is normal hahah who dosent like football ?

    ResponElimina