dimecres, 7 de novembre del 2012

My dream

Hi Elisabet!

My name is Èlia Carreras López. I'm 16 years old. In December, I will be 17. I'm lucky because I have a fantastic family. My parents, my brother and my sweet cat, Kitty.

I'm studing 2nd of batxillerat in Castelló d'Empúries, althoug I'm living in Empuriabrava. I've tried to study it because I have a dram. "I want to a be vet". 

Now I know that this tearm I'm going to fight a lot and to study hard because I would like study veterinary science in the University of Barcelona. The acces note is very high. Really, it's difficult!, I know, but I will put my best effort to earn good grades. I think: "Don't give up on myself".

For me to study vet is my dream. I love animals.

When I was child I had no animals in my house but I loved them and I was always with animals around me.

If this dream is impossible in the first time I would like to have a second chance, but I would like that my dream can be a reality. I won't refuse to give up my dream.

So I will have one challenge in the future, I would like become a vet.

"No one's written my destiny for me" so I will fight for my dream!

And you? Do you fight for your dream?

1 comentari:

  1. I see you're really looking forward to becoming a vet. It's always nice to see young people with such determined dreams. So yes! push yourself forward...it's really worth it· We spend most of our time working in adulthood, so we'd better work on what we love!

    eli

    ResponElimina