dijous, 25 d’abril del 2013

My plans for summer

Maybe it's too early to plan my summer but I would like to have everything organized because I would to have the best summer of my life at the moment.

First of all I would like to pass the high school and then I will be calm.
Then when I finish school I'm going with my friends to Mallorca for one week, I hope that it's going to be perfect.

When we come back I will start working at the moment I don't know where it's probable either with my uncle at the horseriding school or in a camping, there I can practise English with the foresting people.

And finally I would like to go with my friends to the beach or swimming pool or some parties or wherever, but I will be enjoy it.

1 comentari:

  1. Of cours the week in mallorca will be great ,no sorry not great ,it will be LEGENDARY, and I hoppe we will go to many parties this summer and remember we must do a bigger one to say goodbey to Gianluca when he goes to the united states :)

    ResponElimina