divendres, 10 de maig del 2013

The perfect bedroom?

Would you like to have the perfect bedroom? It's easy!

Everybody is tired with their boring bedroom, but new you can change it.

First of all, don't get stres, if you want a good bedroom you should be happy because your bedroom is like you. You organise your bedroom. Your bedroom is part of your character. 

After this, another important thing are the clothes. How do you have your clothes? The best thing is to have a dressing room. Because with this way your bedroom will have two parts one for the clothes and the other for sleeping and enjoying things. This is the key.

Now, you know the key.
Come on! Run and change your bedroom! I can see you. 

2 comentaris:

  1. I agree with this, I think the room demonstrates our way of being. But I also think that the room must be designed so that we will never tire of its decoration in the long run, so you have to watch in the colors we use, and organize long-term thinking.

    ResponElimina
  2. thanks! this comming summer i would change a little bit my bedroom , how i see you can help me, maybe you can came a day and help me to change a bit haha

    ResponElimina