dissabte, 11 de maig del 2013

A missed opportunity

Last week I learned that sometimes we should listen to other people's advice because I suffer like never before.

Last week I had my second race car. This race was very important for me and my group. I thought that I would win. For this reason I decided to change some pieces of the car so that my car would be faster than the others competitors.

I thought remove the cd's brakes because this thing weighted so much, but one of the technicions told me - This thing is essential to the car, it can't be removed -. I was very angry with him and I didn't listen and after I removed the piece.

On the day, in the race car, I thought that I would be the winner but my technician was right, because of this piece my car didn't stop correctly in a curve of this circuit. I lost, a part of my car broke down and I suffered serious injuries.

In your life always listen all the tips that the people say because they could help you I can learn a lot from this story!

Ken Block

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada