dijous, 25 d’abril del 2013

My new friend from England

Hello my new friend!

Well.. We began to get to know each other last month. We often talked but nothing else. You said me that I talked you about my life more or less.

I live in Empuriabrava, near Roses in Girona. I live in a house, it's in a good place. I will invite you one day.
My family is so kind, my mother is the best person who exist in the world, my father is very happy, he always laughs and tells jokes and my brother i so cute, he plays football. Oh! I don't want to forget my favourite animal in the world, I have a cat called Kitty and she isn't dangerous, she is like a dog.

So.. my interests.. Before I did rythmic gymnastic but at high school and other I left the club.
I like films, it doesn't matter where, for example at the cinema or at home with the fire, on this place is wonderful.
I like music, my favourite song is all my people by Sasha Lopez.

Well, Nicole, now you tell me about yourself.

Kisses from Spain.

Èlia

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada