dissabte, 8 d’octubre del 2011

MY SUMMER IN ENGLAND. Part 3

· MONDAY 18th 

I got up at 9:00 am. 
The teachers got all the students together because we had a test exam. So, the teachers knew the level of each student. 
After we did the exam, we played football and we could do other games more.

















·TUESDAY 19th

I got up early because we had to go to school. 
The teachers divided the students in five groups. In my class we were twelve students. My teacher's name was Ben. He was a good teacher. 
I met three Italian boys (Enrico, Marco and Franchesco), they were nice persons and they were funny too.



 
·WEDNESDAY 20th

I went to school too. Every day we went to school except on Saturday and Sunday.
I presented my Italian friends to Catalan people. 
Every day we ate (breakfast, lunch, dinner...) in the diningroom campus unless we went on a tour.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada