dimarts, 4 d’octubre del 2011

ME!


Hello Milco!

My name is Èlia Carreras López.
I’m fifteen years old, but on 19th of December I’ll be sixteen. I’m the youngest in the class.
I live in Empuriabrava (Castelló d’Empúries), I lived in Roses before, but when my brother was born my parents decided to live in Empuriabrava because they bought a house there. I like Empuriabrava because it is a famous port and we can have a boat or a jetski. In summer it is lots of fun to live here but there are lots of people. In the Emporda we live near nature (Aiguamolls, animals, the sea, the river..), we’re very lucky.
I love my family, my mother helps me, my father protects me, my brother is an angel and my cat is very special for me.
I practise rhythmic gymnastics since I was 7 years old, but I will finish it because this year I have started sixth form and I know it will be hard, so I will study and I will try hard to get good marks. I have chosen scientific subjects. My favourite subject is biology. I like Maths and Science of the earth too. I would like to have a high level in English when I finish high school because it’s really important.
I would like go to the university in Barcelona, if It’s possible.
In the future, I would like to be a very good veterinarian, and I will travel to Australia. 
What more could I wish for? To be happy. :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada