dijous, 6 d’octubre del 2011

MY SUMMER IN ENGLAND. Part 2

In England I stayed for two weeks. 
I travelled to England on Saturday 16th of July and I came back to Spain on Saturday 30th of July.

For me it was a good time outside of my home.



·SATURDAY 16th

I met other catalan students at the airport in Barcelona, because they were in the same agency where I was. We flew together to London, the flight lasted 3 hours. 
When we arrived to the campus in the Cambridge University. The director gave us the keys of our rooms. They  were in the same flat.


·SATURDAY 17th

We visited all the campus. 
At that moment in the campus stayed only my group and a french group. 
We went to a comercial center. It was near the campus. 
After we played a game of cards to get to know each other. 
I went to bed early because the next day the school started at nine o'clock.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada