dimarts, 4 d’octubre del 2011

MY SUMMER IN ENGLAND. Part 1

Guess what I did this summer.

I went to England in July. I had thought about going to England because I wanted to stay in a residence and I wanted to learn English very well. However I discovered that in the residence you don't learn very well, whereas in a house with a British family, you can learn a lot. 

Our residence was in Medway. It's a city in the south of London. Its name was "Cambridge University". There we slept in apartaments and the school was inside "the campus". The travel agency was "Sheffield Center". I flew with another students and a teacher/guide. She stayed with us every day. It was perfect because the teacher/guide was young, she was 23 years old, so we did a lot of crazy things.

In London, I met a lot of people. I met Catalan students (Mireia, Cesc, Ramon, Adrià, Arnau, Roko, Genís, Ferran, Lluís...) and I met students from other countries (Enrico, Marco, Lorenzo, Andrea, Franchesco, Lui, Ben, Tom...). They were nice persons.

The first day, we did an English test and they put us in five groups. It depended on our level in English. We were twelve students in my class. Most  of them were italian. My teacher's name was Ben. He was a good teacher and was very friendly with us.

Consequently, next year when I'll be sixteen, I would like to go to London too, but I'll stay in a British family's house.

It was a very good experience.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada