dijous, 19 d’abril del 2012

Summer '12

In my opinion this summer will be fantastic.

- This summer I'm going to go to England. I 'm going to go with my friend Júlia Fàlgas. We are going to go in July. This trip for me will be fantastic.
- This summer I'm going to go to the beach with my friends.
- I'm going to go to coves with my boat and my jetski. When the mechanics have reparet my jetski I'm going to go to Illes Medes.

- This summer I'm going to go to a lot of parties many days and I think will organise a party at home but the owers of my house are my parents. I don't have control in my house.
- I hope I will swim in the sea at night.
- I wish to be 17 years old, because my birthday is in December, is at Chrisstmas.
- This summer I hope to go to Ibiza because there are many parties but I'm not thinking about parties because at this moment the most important thing are the studies.
- This summer I'm going to work because I'm 16 years old.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada