dimecres, 18 d’abril del 2012

Resolutions in Easter


This weekend starts on Saturday 31, and finishes on Monday 9. This holiday is only in countries where cristianaty exists celebrated, because is a tradition of a country.


I'm thinking doinf some things this week so I made a timetable. But the principal things that I'm going to do are:

- I'm going to read the book "El árbol de la ciencia".
- I'm going to go out my boyfriend and my friends.
- I'm going to go to disco called Chic for the last time.
- I'm going to work with a veterinarian because in the future when I'm older I hope to be a good vet.
- I'm going to study biology a lot because on the 10th of April I'm going to an exam.
- I'm going to chat with my best friend, because she talls me everything.
- My cousin is going to cut my hair because she is a hairdresser.
- I'm going to go to my friend Eugenia's party because she turned 17 years old last week.
- I'm going to meet with my family for celebrate the Pascua's day.

I hope that this resolutions will perfect.
And my week Easter very good and everything that I would like is done.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada