dijous, 19 d’abril del 2012

Falling in love

One day I walked on beach. The blue water of the sea touched my feet and the sand stuck to me. I was wearing a white dress and a big beautiful hat.
I walked on the beach with my dog, Max, he is a dalmatan and he is very intelligent and handsome.

Suddenly, I saw a person faraway and another thing next to the person when I could see properly I saw a boy and his dog.
Max ran away and his dog too. I thought that they would fight and I ran behind my dog. When I was running my big hat flew and fall on to on the water.
The boy jumped into the water and recued my hat. When I saw him, I was very nervous. He was the best boy in the world. He was very handsome and he has blue eyes and blond hair. His body was perfect and his teeth too. His voice was very romantic and he was an incredible boy.
When I saw him, I thought "he is my boy".

What happened was he had the same feeling.
We liked each other first we talked about things and this day was very funny and beautiful.
For me this day was the best day of my life because my life changed. For him I think that it's the same because he loves me a lot but not like me. And our dogs we think that they like each other for this day changed too. So I created a very good family only in a day.

This memory is very special for me because we fell in love.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada