dimarts, 28 de febrer del 2012

Interview about the statue of Meyer Kuppam


Hello!
Today I am in Meyer Kuppam, in Southern India, because I woukd like to a powerful statue of the Meyer Kuppam people.

I talk with them and they explained a lot of things to me.

- Hi, when did you find the statue?
- I'm found the statue one day when I was fishing in the port. I saw something that shone.
- Is this statue very important to you?
- Yes, because we think that it protects us. We won't sell it to anybody, it is a tresor.
- Do you think that the statue has miraculous powers?
- Oh, yes. Because it saves. For example, when the tsunami came.
- Ok, thank you for everything. And see you later. And I wish protection for you and your statue. Two o'clock, in Meyer Kuppam. Bye!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada