dimecres, 15 de maig del 2013

My English progress from 2011-2013

Do I learn English in Batxillerat? I know that I learn a lot this course. 
My first written document was this: http://english-bat-elia.blogspot.com.es/2011/10/me.html
I can see that this vocabulary is really basic but now I write better. I use a technical language, connectors and the vocabulary is variate. The structure before was so good so I don't change, it's the same in the actuality. I can do a formal letter, a good summaries, a redaction about something, etc.
 
I think that my best progres in this course is the redaction, because before I didn't write with hability but now it's easy.
My first oral presentation was a little horrible. It was this: http://english-bat-elia.blogspot.com.es/2011/11/my-oral-presentation.html
I can see now that I prefer listen the last oral presentation that I did it, because when I realized the first I knew the basic English and my expresion oral was bad, I don't know why but always I didn't do it good. 

I write, read and listen good but my speacking is bad, it's so extrange. Maybe I think that I should precipitate to talk, this is the key. But I can't. I'm sorry, I repeat I can! 
I'm funny with my work and I would like to talk in English perfectly, at the moment it 's my dream.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada